My name is Lora Ann or you can call me TwinkleSprinks.
There is so much I want to put into this introduction, however, I don't know how to say it really. So I will start with the basics and go from there. So bare with me please.
For starters, you already know my name. :) I am 23 years old and I am married. I have been married for four years now. Yes, I know! 19, wow that is such a young age to be married. But when you know it is right, it's right. I have no kids as of now and I work full time at a medical management business. It's not fun but it barely pays the bills. I would like something that fits me a little more. Maybe fashion or beauty but I can't picky in times like these. Most days I am grateful to even have a job.
For the longest time, I have been in love with make up, fashion, and everything that is colorful and that sparkles. I always wanted a career in the makeup industry or even the in cosmetology genre but I have yet to tap into those dreams. With working a full time job, time is something that is a luxury. I always wanted to do Youtube videos and such. Sometime soon, I hope.
I am a very creative person. I can make anything almost. Things like arts and crafts come easy to me. I think that is why I love to work with makeup. It is like art, a very beneficial art. I love doing it and I love wearing it. I like to feel pretty. Don't get me wrong. I feel pretty without makeup. But I like to feel put together and makeup does that for me. It gives me a little boost of confidence when I walk into the room. It gives me a little more bravery when talking to new people. I gives me that attitude when even someone doesn't like me, I know they saw me at my best. If they didn't like me at my best then they weren't even worth the time to be around. They aren't worth working for a friendship.
I am many things. Too many to write down. But that is what this blog is about. The little things I don't think to write down but I act out. The little things I fall in love with and don't even know it. To give me more realization on who I am and who I want to be; Where I want to be. Proving to myself that I can find time for the things I enjoy doing. To watch myself grow.
I hope you enjoy my journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment