Sunday, January 1, 2012

Big new, big changes!

Hello my fair readers,

    I just recently learned that I am going to be a mother. Wow! I am still in shock. I always wanted a baby but I was prepared for a few years from now, not now. But none the less I am excited and still in shock lol. It feels kind of surreal. I still haven't fully conceived it yet. I just feel like I have a cold, not pregnant.

I don't feel a little thing moving around inside of me, I just feel tired and queasy sick all the time. This is definitely a big change. I am excited to get a big belly and then to hold the little jelly bean in my arms.

I am so far in my 6th week. I am still really early in the pregnancy. I don't even start showing till around 8 or 9 weeks and that is a tiny little bump!

This is my first baby. I am not scared of taking care of him/her. I am scared of the D-day so to speak. I am also scared of my baby not coming out healthy. Both of my nephews were born prematurely with bad sicknesses. My youngest nephew even has a tracheotomy. He had it since he was a newborn. He is now five and had it removed a year ago. The hole still hasn't closed yet because he still needs it. His throat still hasn't opened up. I am scared something like that will happen to my baby.  I know the possibility of this is unlikely but I still fear it.

We are soooo excited though. We will most likely want to find out the sex when it comes time. I will be an exciting moment. I do not have my first check up until January 10th. I am trying to find an earlier appointment but apparently I am not the only one that was knocked up ;) Also, it won't be until our 12th week check up that we get to hear the heart beat and see him/her for the first time. We can't wait to see the little jelly bean!

Well I am sooo sleepy so I will let you go until next time. I hope to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment