Sunday, January 1, 2012

Changing seasons, changing scents?!

Am I the only one who does this? For every change in season, I like to change my scents. I find it weird when it is the end of December/ beginning of January with a nice fresh coat of snow on the ground and there are a few woman that still wondering around smelling like a float from the Rose Parade. It kind of feels out of context I guess. Unnatural to smell so much floral in a time of brisk, cold chills.

For the spring and summer time, I like to break out my florals and light fruits. My favorite is Happy Heart by Clinuqe. Or if I am headed to the beach (or about to sweat my butt off) I reach for a fruity smelling body spray. Something that isn't bound to linger to harshly.

There are some I think are good all year round. Like lavenders and coconuts smells. 

As for the fall and winter, I like to switch to more warm smells; Like vanilla, citrus, and even chocolates ;) Some of smooth smelling favorites are Vanilla Lace or Sexy Vanilla Glitter by VS. And the chocolate spray from Jessica Simpson's Sweet Temptations line.

Is it a common thing to were the same perfume for every season and I am the only weirdo?

What are some of your favorite seasonal smells?

What are some of your favorite smell(s) for all year round?

No comments:

Post a Comment