#1
Haha, just kidding. No, really, lol!
#2
#3
#4
Isn't she a cutie pie?!
It is a big change. But it's a good change. Because of this little darling, I can quit the job that I truly dislike. I spent two years working this job and now I can actually do a job I really want to do. I can work with makeup and fashion now. I am thinking of starting a part time job at Ulta or Sephora. You have to start somewhere right? I would enjoy it no matter what. I can't wait! I am soooo excited even though I haven't been hired anywhere yet. I know I am going to be so happy working with makeup. It is something I love to collect. The sparkles, the colors, the mixtures! I get all giddy and excited just thinking about it :)
Well, I know this was short but I need to catch some zZz. I promise to keep this a little more updated than previous.
Sleep well my precious' :)
TwinkleSprinks



No comments:
Post a Comment