Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Autumn!!!!

I know this post is little late but... It's Autumn!!!!!!!!!!! I love autumn because the trees are so full of color and mixtures. It's the perfect temperature outside and I get to wear my favorite pieces in my closet!


 This is just few.
I wait all year just to wear these. Well, except the boots :)

Normally, I would show me wearing these but I just haven't been feeling that confident about my body image since I had Isabella. It's only been two months after I had her but I haven't been losing weight like everyone said I would. If someone tells you that you will lose all the weight you gained while pregnant, they are lying. They don't know. They may be those skinny hefers who's weight just melts off :) It was already a struggle to even get down to a some what satisfying size before I had my daughter. Now I am back at the weight I tried so hard to stay away from and I am not liking it. I feel big and clumsy. I feel gross.

Don't get me wrong, if you are at a luscious size and you like it, go for it girl! It is just not me. I spent six years in the Army. I like the idea of being fit and slender. I like being able to go out into the world and go get it (whatever it is). I like feeling strong. I don't feel I have the energy or the confidence to do anything I want to do. I want to feel sexy again ;)

I have been working hard to get that number down though. I don't just complain, I do too! It's been not even a half of a week since I started my diet and I've already lost two pounds. I will get there. I will be where I want to be. I will feel like my sassy self soon. I will be happy with myself again. I am going to get my confidence back!

I am off to go give Isabellies a bath and start on some din din.

This is TwinkleSprinks signing off. Good day and good night all.                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment