Sunday, January 20, 2013

Whoa! Long time, late update :)





Sooooo much has happened since my last update. Sorry for the delay. But now I am permanent at Ulta and I love it there! I am learning so much and surprisingly all the girls there actually get a long. 



I was also super busy trying to plan my husband's surprise 27th birthday. It was so hard keeping it a secret for months but I did it. I think it was a success! It was hula themed for a little summer fun in all this snow we have.



We took a night out from the baby to have a little fun at the depot. We met a lot of friends there. I don't know how to skate but it was a lot of fun. And I didn't even fall once.

Oh I forgot to add that I finally had my nose pierced. I've been wanting to this for a long time but I couldn't because I was in the Army. I didn't want to run the chance of it closing up when I had to take it out. But I love it, even though half the time you can't see you (≧∇≦)/






And lastly, but closes to my heart, my little Isabella is growing so much. I swear she grows cuter and cuter everyday!

 So that's all I have time for now. But I will be on here more than lately. I like keeping blogs. I hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. I also started vloging; Mostly my weightloss. I would love it if you could follow me!  http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsTwinkleSprinks



No comments:

Post a Comment