So I have really exciting news. I got a call back for the Ulta job. They are even going to keep a few permanent positions on too! I am so ecstatic! It's not a huge position, but it is a really big deal. This is the first step I have taken into this field. Well, not retail. I've done that before. But, this is a huge step for me. Quiting a for sure Mon-Fri, 8-5 desk job with health insurance and pay vacation. To finally start working in a field similar to the one I want to be in. This opens up the door for huge possibilities. For those who know me, know that this is something I have been waiting to do for a long time! I have the interview on Monday. Wish me luck and good grace ∩( ・ω・)∩
Sunday, my sister in law, Kacie, came over while my husband was the Vikings game with his dad. Kacie does photography as a hobby. So, while they were out,we had a little fun (^_-)-☆
And of course there are at least a hundred more of them (⌒▽⌒)We had her in bows, all different kinds of hats, dresses, just diaper, awake, sleeping, this way, that way. Poor little Isabella was so tired afterwards but she had a lot of fun too! She had a lot of smiles for us (●^o^●)
So, this next week is going to be so busy. I am getting primped up for my interview. I am taking his seriously because this is something that I have been wanting for a very long time. I want to look like this job belongs to me (^v^)Well, it does belong to me (^_-)
Well, I am off to go eat dinner and relax with the hubbers. We finally got our Roku box working. We have the ancient model so the last update really messed with it. But now we have it up and running with Hulu Plus working on it again. So, it will be a night filled with all the shows we've missed over the pass two weeks.
Goodnight sparkles!
TwinkleSprinks
Isabella is adourable!
ReplyDeletethecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com